Latest HotGloo wireframe software update, which was introduced yesterday, brings you Versioning. Versioning means backing up your projects. Extremely handy if you want to save a specific development stage version of your projects. Jump back and forth and never loose content again. Versioning lets you save up to 20 revisions of each project, depending on the paid plan.
This is how it works:
1. Click on the versioning icon in the toolbar
2. The versioning overview will appear. If you want to save a new revision just click “Check-in Revision”.
3. Add a note to your revision and click “Check-in”.
4. Your saved revision will appear in the versioning overview as current revision.
5. If you want to reactivate a former revision simply click on the appropriate back-up and on “Check-out”. By entering “Preview” you can preview the revision before activating it!
– “Custom Element” was renamed “Master”
– fixed some small bugs within Gloos
– grouping richt text elements won’t reset text formatting anymore
– page sizes are now limited to 2000x4000px – no more exporting issues.
– elements won’t stick to the lower border of the editor – we’ve added a 20px gap there.
We know a lot of you have been desperately waiting for this feature. We’ve also recorded a short versioning tutorial which can be watched here. Say hello to Versioning and goodbye to overwritten content.