Import and share wireframe stencils
The shared master feature is the most innovative and convenient way to share wireframe stencils and prebuilt elements across projects or with other HotGlooers. Plus we made it super easy to use: All you need to do is copy and paste elements you want to share into a master and upload it to the master library. Choose whether you want to share the uploaded master across your account or publicly with all HotGloo users. After uploading you can preview and download any shared master from the master library into your project.
How to work with the shared master feature
1. Create a new Master.
2. Once finished click the upload master button.
3. Name your master and tick on the “make it public” checkbox if you want to share your Master with other HotGloo users and click save.
4. The uploaded Master appears now in the Shared Master Library. Access the Master Library with clicking the icon in the upper toolbar. Here you can preview, delete and import Shared Master components from the Account or the Public tab.
– You can’t upload a master that contains another master.
– Only include images that have been uploaded recently.
– States are not working with a shared master.
Hope you like this update and that it will help you save a lot of time and work! We are doing some final testings and will release an update including the shared master library within the next couple of days.