This week we’ve uploaded a full iPhone 6 wireframe UI stencil kit to the Widget Library. The iPhone stencil kit includes all standard interface components for the iPhone 6 / iOs 8 (labels, tabs, icons, maps, buttons) plus a variety of different table views.
If you haven’t already used the Widget Library, you’ll find all details about how to wireframe with UI stencils in the HotGloo Help section. We will be constantly adding more wireframe stencils to the Widget Library - watch this spot!
Enjoy crafting the UX for the next cool iPhone App and make sure to let us know how it goes using the mobile UI elements.
Author: Wolf Becvar. Find me on Twitter as @wdbecvar and Google Plus
We’ve just released update #69 including another 500 wireframe icons plus a bunch of editor improvements requested by you people. Again many thanks for your valuable feedback we really appreciate it.
So what’s new?
- 500 new icons (thanks again to our friend Webalys)
- choose colors for guides und off canvas section within Settings
- current zoom status indicator in upper toolbar
- centered notes in Review
- PDF export: pages that exceed 3000×3000 px will be split over several pages when exported.
Page name added when a single page is being exported as PDF.
Project name added when a whole project is being exported as PDF.
- PNG export: Page name will be added when a single page is being exported as PNG.
- preview link: option to hide notes & toolbar